23 September 2019 –
8th International Conference – Call for Papers and Posters
The 8th International Conference of the Cluster of Excellence “The Fuel Science Center – Adaptive Conversion Systems for Renewable Energy and Carbon Sources” will take place from 23 to 25 June 2020 at the Eurogress in Aachen. As in previous years, the upcoming conference will also reflect the interdisciplinary orientation of the work in the Cluster of Excellence and cover a broad spectrum of contributions from various disciplines.
Be part of the conference “Fuel Science – From Production to Propulsion”! This conference is open to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from regenerative energy and alternative carbon sources. The conference focuses on chemical transformation of regenerative electricity, bio-based carbon feedstocks and CO2, molecular interactions and clean combustion systems. It will take place from June 23 to 25, 2020 at the Eurogress in Aachen, Germany. #fuelscience2020
The Fuel Science Center at RWTH Aachen University would like to invite you to contribute to this conference with either an oral presentation or a poster of your work in the below mentioned fields. Please use the Fuels Science Centers template to send in a summary of your topic and preferred presentation type (oral or poster) to the Cluster Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by latest January 12, 2020. The deadline for the extended abstracts will be April 19, 2020. In case of any questions regarding the submission or the conference in general, please do not hesitate to contact the Cluster Office. More information on the FSC and the Cluster Office can be found on www.fuelcenter.rwth-aachen.de.
The following topics will be addressed in seperate sessions during the conference:
- Synthetic, alternative fuels by utilization of regenerative electricity and carbon dioxide
- System perspective & sustainable value chains
- Impact of renewable fuels on environment, economics, and society
- Catalytic synthesis and conversion of biomass-based streams in combination with other renewable resources to platform molecules and fuels
- Combustion process and exhaust gas aftertreatment optimization of renewable fuels
- Mixture formation and ignition processes of renewable fuels